About Liam Hurley
What up? My name is Liam; I am an author from Manchester, UK. I love three things in this world, writing, reading and the viral video of the Irish family trying to catch a bat. (My girlfriend, family, friends and cats may be unhappy with this).
My hobbies include listening to podcasts, watching grown men fight and trying every possible type of ground coffee in the world.
Here are my Top Ten reasons to read my book or spend the night with me…
1. It won’t cost you much.
2. It will be over relatively quickly.
3. I will be very grateful.
4. You can tell other people about it if you enjoyed it.
5. If not, don’t bother.
6. It’s always fun to have something in your hands to flick through.
7. You can review it online.
8. It will leave a mark on you.
9. You won’t want to put it down.
10. It’ll make you laugh.